Admission for animation courses. Career Options In Animation
The admission for animation courses are now open for the students. The animation institutes give the admission to the students for doing the animation courses on the basis of class 12th marks with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts with any recognized board.
After doing a course in animation, there are various public or private multimedia and animation companies where one can apply for jobs. The following are the fields where an aspirants can apply:
- Graphic Designing
- Web Designing
- Interior Designing
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Background Artist
- Rigging Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Lightning Artist
- Flash Animator
- Game Developer
- Advertising Designer
- Packaging Designer
- Film & Video Editor
Admission for animation courses. Essential Skills For Doing Animation Course
The following are the skills which are required for doing animation course:
- Good Imagination Skills
- Unique Color Sense
- Great Presentation & Communication Skills
- Must have a computer & software knowledge
- Drawing Skills
- Work as a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Join Animation Boom For Doing Animation Course
Animation Boom is the best, reputed & the most leading animation institute in Delhi for doing animation course in Delhi. I recommend Animation Boom to the students because of the following reasons:
- They give individual classes to their students irrespective of batch studies because they believe in 100% results.
- They also give 2 free trial classes to the students.
- Their faculties are eminent & permanent with more than 15 years of experience.
- The fees structure is very nominal as compared to the other animation institute.
- They only focuses on practical knowledge instead of bookish language because they believe in the concept that ‘Practice Makes The Man Perfect’.
- They also gives offline as well as online classes to their students.
Students who have passed their class 12th from any stream (Science/Commerce/Arts) from any recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.