In today’s time, with the growth of digitilization in India, the demand of print media is rising day by day. Everyone wants to increase their business & for that, advertisement is very much important. Advertisement is done by several methods, such as, brochures, flex, pamphlets, catalogs, banners, hoardings, magazines, reports, visiting cards, etc. For this, everyone wants to do animations courses because all the designing courses (Graphics/Web/Interior) are the part of animations courses. All these methods are made & designed by Graphic designers. Graphic designers have many opportunities to take on a range of new projects, that’s why, this is a very good career option for the people who loves to do designing. In other words, we can say that Graphic designers are the backbone of all types of businesses either it is small scale or large scale in govt. or private sector. Graphic designers create visual concepts by using mainly 4 software:
- Adobe Illustrator – This software is used to create logos, posters, ads, books, magazines, brochures & charts.
- Adobe Photoshop – This software is used to recreate, re-modify & editing the images. It is a very important & useful software for all types of designing work, such as, Graphic, Web & Interior.
- CorelDRAW – This software is used for print advertising to create visiting cards, brochures, pamphlets,etc.
- Adobe Indesign – This software is used to design the prints & digital layouts & also used to edit the newspaper, thesis & novels.
Animations Courses. Skills required to do Animation Courses
The following are the basic skills which are very much needed to do animations courses:
- Good Imagination Skills
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Must have a good knowledge of computer & its software
- Must have an ability to understand the customers need
- Always ready to welcome the new ideas
- Must have an ability to meet the deadlines given by the clients
- Must have an ability to work as a team