Yes, any aspirants simultaneously do engineering as well as animation course. Animation industry is only the industry which gives the flexibility to join with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts. It is true to say that students with a technical background can pursue a career in animations field. It saves your time too. As we all of us know that, in today’s time, no industry either it is small or large, govt. or private, can run smoothly, effectively & efficiently without the help of animators, that’s why, the demand of animation courses are increasing day by day.
career in animations field. Skills required to do Animation Course
If you are interested to do animation course with any technical background, then the following skills must be required:
- Creativity- This is the main skill which is very much needed in an animation industry. Without this, you are not able to do better in an animation.
- Must have a strong Visual Imagination
- Good Presentation & Communication Skills
- Good sense of choosing the colors
- Must have a good knowledge of computer & its software
- Staying calm & always ready to welcome the new ideas given by the teammates
- Must have an ability to meet the deadlines given by the clients
Types Of Animation Courses
- BA in Animation & Multimedia
- BA in Digital Film making & CG Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Web Designing & Graphic Designing
- B.Sc. in Animation & Gaming
- Diploma in 2D Animation & 3D Animation
- Diploma in Animation, Video Editing, Film making & Post Production Work
- Diploma in VFX & CG Animation
- Certificate in VFX, 2D Animation & 3D Animation
- Certificate in Editing, Mixing & Post Production Work
Any student who want to do Animation course with Engineering, then for this, they have to join any Animation Institute for doing Animation Course. If any candidate belongs to Delhi then they can join Animation Boom which is the best animation institute in Delhi for providing animation course in Delhi.