Now a days, both the options are good & bright for the candidates. In my opinion, animation industry is the better career option for the aspirants because no industry either it is govt. or private, small or large can run smoothly, efficiently & effectively without the help of animators. Once you do animation course, you can open many career opportunities for yourself. You are not stuck to one field after completing your animation course, the following are the areas where you can be hired in:
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Interior Designer
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Rigging Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Background Artist
- Lightning Artist
- Game Developer
- Flash Animator
Every designer made his/her designs in either 2D or 3D. Even the event manager can make his plans & designs in computer. So, it is very true to say that no designer or developer can do his/her work effectively or efficiently without the knowledge of computer software.
Career Opportunities .Comparison between Animation & Event Management
- Animation is the indoor as well as the outdoor job whereas event management is totally an outdoor job.
- Animation is an individual sport, on the other hand, event management is the team based work domain.
- If you think that you have a great knowledge of computer software then, go for animation industry rather than event management industry.
- After doing animation course, you can open many employment opportunities for yourself in various field whereas by doing event management course, you can only manages, executes or plans the event.
- One more thing which is very important that you are free to join both the industries (animation & event management) just after completing your class 12th from any recognized board with any stream either it is govt. or private. If you want to do animation course in Delhi than I would strongly suggest you to join animation boom which is the most leading and reputed animation institute in Delhi. For more details please contact Mr Hitesh : 9899116732, 9212121496