Yes, you can definitely get the job after doing animation course in any field like graphic designing, interior designing, web-designing, VFX, publication houses, media, small and big offices etc. Animation is only the field which gives you opportunities of employment in many sectors. In today’s time the demand of animators are increasing at a very high pace.
Demand of Animators. Scope of Animators in VFX Industry
VFX industry is increasing very rapidly not only in India but also around the world because animated movies or cartoon making became a right choice for the animators that why the demand of animators are increasing very rapidly. Everybody likes to watch cartoons as it is the best move to remove your tension or stress. VFX stands for visual effects, which means creating imaginary to a particular effect and animation is a type of visual effect in which you can create movements of objects in 2d and 3d. You can give a realistic look to your imaginary vision by animation.
Role of a VFX artist
VFX artist is usually placed in movies, T.V shows, Video Games, Advertising and any field. Where an artist should give visual representation of something. The following are the roles which a VFX animator have to fulfill.
- They have plan out and design the special effects.
- They should have a good knowledge of the client budget and should done his work accordingly.
- They should have a high level of patience which is very essential to work with numerous people.
- They are also good in setting up the meeting and quickly to meet deadlines.
- They should also take direction and feed back from their clients.
Scope of Animation
Now a days, Animation is a growing industry. It gives many employment opportunities to the people in any field. Also you can do animation course with any stream background either science, commerce or art stream. For more details please contact Mr Hitesh : 9899116732, 9212121496