As we all of us know that there is no good time to start something in our life. Every hour, minute & second is in our favour if we have a curiosity to learn or to do something new & better. In my opinion, I would strongly suggest you to go in an animation industry. Because this is only the industry which gives you many employment opportunities in various sectors either it is government or private, small or large. For this, firstly you have to enroll yourself in any animation institute for doing animation course.
Enroll yourself in any Animation Institute. Eligibility Criteria for doing animation course
For doing animation course, candidate must have completed his/her 12th class from any recognized board irrespective of any background either science/commerce or arts.
Scope in Animation
With the rise of visualization in India, the demand of animators are increasing day by day or we can also say that without animators no industry can run smoothly, effectively & efficiently. Animation industry opens many employment opportunities for the candidates. The following are some of the profiles that you can apply for:
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Rigging artist
- Texturing artist
- Rendering artist
- Lightning artist
- Graphic designer
- Web designer
- Interior designer
- Background artist
- Character animator
- Special effect artist
- Advertising & Packaging industry
Skills required in Animation
- Creativity- If you are creative, then animation is one of the best career option for you.
- Imagination skills- To become an animator, you need to have a good imagination power.
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of computer & software.
- Unique sense of choosing the colors.
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Dedication, hard work & patience are very much essential to succeed in the career
- Must have a ability to understand the expressions of birds, animals, human beings & also have a power to presents the character with their appropriate expressions.
- Teamwork is very essential for any organisation.