Web Designer. How many types of Web Designers?
There are 3 main types of web designers, such as:
- UX (User Experience) – UX designers ensures that website is structured in a way that engages more & more visitors with a positive experience.
- UI (User Interface) – UI designers enhances the usability of a website & designed in a way that helps encouraging the conversions.
- Visual Designers – They work with the layout & visual elements of a website. Visual designer works with the combination of UX & UI design.
Skills required to do Web Designing course
If anyone is interested to do web designing course, then he/she must have the following skills:
- Good imagination skills
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Must have a good knowledge of computer & its software
- Always ready to opt the latest software
- Must have an ability to meet the deadlines given by the clients
- Must have an ability to understand what the customer wants?
How many kinds of Web Developers?
There are 3 kinds of web developers:
- Back end developer- They build the mechanism that perform actions on websites.
- Full stack developer-They are responsible for designing & developing websites.