Now a days, the value of animation is rising day by day because it tell stories, ideas, concepts & emotions in an interesting & unique way that the children under 15 are very curious to know that how it can be done or they wanted to learn animation. To keep this thing in mind, the animation institutes has started an animation course for the students below 15 with new & advanced software that helps them to learn animation in an easy way. It is very true to say that, with the growth of digitilization in India, the demand of animation courses are increasing rapidly not only in adults but in children also. Our children are watching cartoons or animated movies & they are very fond of to learn that how the characters, images, backgrounds & sounds are moving here & there, that’s why, animation studies for school students under 15 are rising. Kids can draw, make cartoons, doodle, learn stop motion & turn their drawings into animations.
Animation Studies. Animation Gives Possibility To The Students
Apart from the studies, animation helps students to boost their learning ability or we can say that it help students to learn the things more faster & easier through the following ways:
- Creativity – It means your passion to do things more differently & in a unique way
- Great Imagination Skills – You can convert your imagination into the reality by the help of animation
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Sense Of Choosing The Colors
- It also boosts your stamina & the patience level
- It gives an ability to make images & videos by using the computer software in an unique way
- Students also learn how to do work under pressure & to meet the deadlines given by the clients in the future
- Students also learn that how to narrate their own stories & get the ability to convert their stories into the reality by using images, backgrounds, sounds & colors.