Yes, of course after completing your BA, you can make your career in animation industry by doing animation course from any animation institute. Animation is only the industry which gives you the flexibility to join any animation institute just after completing your class 12th from any recognized board with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts. There are no specific subjects are needed to be studied for doing animation course or to make career in animation industry. Only your keen interest in computers is considered important in the animation industry.
Make Career In Animation Industry. Job Prospects After Doing Animation Course
There are many job opportunities for the students who have done animation course as the animation industry are rising at a very fast pace. The following are the sectors in which an animators should be hired & earn an handsome salary too:
- Graphic Designing
- Web Designing
- Interior Designing
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Rigging Artist
- Background Artist- In this, you have to paint the background of the characters.
- Texturing Artist- In this, you have to create a surface to the 3D character & object.
- Lightning Artist- In this, you have to create variations of shade, colors & shadows.
- Flash Animator
- Advertising & Packaging Designer
- Layout Artist- In this, you have to decides the lightning, sketching & the camera angles for the animation.
- Image Editor
- Rendering Artist
- Character Animator
Skills Required To Do Animation Course
If you have the following skills then, the animation industry is a very right option for you:
- Great Imagination Skills
- Good at Drawing & Sketching
- Good Presentation & Communication Power
- Must have a good knowledge of Computer & its Software
- Must have an ability to meet the deadlines given by the clients
- Patience & Dedication towards the work
- Unique sense of choosing the colors
- Good sense to express the characters is a very important part of animation