In my opinion, if you want to make your career in animation industry more successful then I strongly suggest you to do animation course from any animation institute. Animation is only the industry which gives hike to your career because without animator no industry can run effectively, efficiently & smoothly. Also by doing animation course, you can open many employment opportunities for yourself such as you can become :
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- VFX Artist
- Background Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Layout Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Interior Designer
- Game Developer
- Rigging Artist
- Lightning Artist
- Key Frame Animator
- Image Editor
- Special Effect Artist
Skills required for Animation Course
- Creativity – If you are creative then, Animation industry is only for you where you can show your creativity & explore new things.
- Good imagination power.
- Sketching & drawing skills.
- Exceptional visualization skills.
- Unique color sense.
- You must have an ability to catch the expressions of human beings as well as of birds, animals & many more.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have a knowledge of computer & software.
- Teamwork, hard work, dedication & patience are essential in every field.
Types of Animation Courses
- BA in Animation, CG Arts & Multimedia
- BA in Graphic designing, Digital Film making & Web design
- B.Sc. in Animation, Gaming & VFX
- Diploma in 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Film making & VFX
- Certificate in 2D Animation, CG Arts, 3D Animation, Editing, Mixing & Post Production Works
Animation is a good career option
In an upcoming years, the demand of animators are increasing day by day. So, the career in animation field is one of the most lucrative choices these days. The following are the most probable careers in computer animation :
- Graphic Artist
- Video Game Designer
- Animation Lighting Artist
- Technical Director
- 3D Artist
- Cartoon Animator
The global animation industry is very big, so that, easily you can find many opportunities offline as well as online. You earn a living for being creative, it constantly pushes you to improve & explore outside of your limits.