To do Multimedia course, firstly you have to join any Animation Institute. This field is related to computer controlled integration of Graphics, Animations, Videos, Audios, Text & Drawings. After completing Multimedia and animation course, students are able to make designs, websites, Illustrations, sound experts, graphic artists, publishers, project managers & many more. In other words, we can say that you can open many employment opportunities for yourself in various sectors after completing the Multimedia course. Whereas, Arts stream is one of the popular stream which the students can join in the higher secondary classes. –
Completing Multimedia and Animation Course. Subjects In Arts Stream
- Political Science
Subjects In Multimedia Course
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Interior Design
- Motion Design
- Video Editing
- Game Development
Eligibility Criteria For Doing Multimedia Course
To do Multimedia & Animation course, student must be cleared his/her class 12th from any recognized board with any stream background either it is Science, Commerce or Arts. No particular subject must be needed to do Multimedia & Animation course.
Scope of Doing Multimedia Course
In today’s time, with the growth of digitilization in India, the demand of Multimedia course are increasing day by day. After completing the course, you can be hired in various sectors, such as:
- Graphic Designing
- Web Designing
- Interior Designing
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Flash Animator
- Rigging Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Rendering Artist
- Background Artist
- Layout Artist
- Advertising & Packaging Designer
- Game Developer
- VFX Artist
Courses In Multimedia
- BA in Animation & Multimedia – This course deals with basic Animation sketching, drawing & digital arts using software.
- BA in Animation & CG Arts – This course includes news media, internet, animation films, architecture, product design, game design, entertainment industry, etc.
- BA in Animation & Graphic Design – This course includes logos, posters, publications, web pages, etc.
- BA in Visual Arts – This course includes knowledge of computer animation, framing, compositing & visual effects.
- B.Sc. in Animation & Gaming
- B.Sc. in Animation & Film Making