In between class 12 midterm Can a student of commerce do web designing
Yes, of course a commerce student can do web designing course because designing field is that field which gives the flexibility to the students to do course with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts from any recognized board. In my opinion, students must completed his/her class 12th for doing the web designing course but some institutes also offers designing courses after completion of class 10th. A web designing course is related to computer science & information technology. A web designer works on the look, layout & in the content of a website. Now a days, the demand of web designers are increasing day by day. The duration of the web designing course are as follows:
- Certificate in web designing
- Diploma in web designing
- Undergraduate course in web design
- Postgraduate course in web designing
Web designing courses requires the designers to create graphics, typography & images that are only used in the internet. The following are the some areas where a web designers can work:
- Graphic Design
- Interface Design
- User Experience Design
- Advertising & Publishing
- Search Engine Optimization
Basic elements of Web Design
- Content – This is an important element of web design because content is king & it also plays a massive role in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Your website includes videos, information & images which makes them stickier ( keep the users on your website for longer)
- Visibility – The visibility through digital marketing campaigns including SEO, email & social media is vital to the success of your website.
- Usability – Your website must be easily accessible, navigable, intuitive & mobile friendly. The user should be able to access any page they need without viewing the whole site.
- Interaction – Your website isn’t just for show, it is there to help you to increase sales & generate leads. That’s why, your website must engage the audience & hold their attention that they finally contact you for the business.