To do graphic designing course, a candidate must have to completed his/her class 12th from any recognized board with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts. As we all know that, graphic designing field is increasing day by day & also it is very true to say that graphic designers are the backbone of all the industries (small scale/large scale). Graphic design is a great career for those who wants to create their ideas through visual concepts either through a digital platform or by hand. The following are the popular career paths for graphic designers:
- Brand Identity Design – In this designers are responsible for crafting the visual identity for their work. As part of this, they create color palettes according to the types of images a company will use.
- Marketing & Advertising Design – In this, the goal of graphic designers is to prompt customers to make a purchase for a product or service by creating eye-catching designs for banners, brochures, posters, billboards, hoardings & many more.
- Packaging Design – These types of graphic designers needs to create packages designs that make consumers want to make a purchase by choosing the unique colors & typography.
- Web & Mobile Design – These types of designers create designs for websites or mobiles apps. If you are specializing in web design, you can easily get work on landing pages, marketing websites, app designs, WordPress sites or game interfaces.
- Layout & Print Design – As we all know that graphic designers used to work fully in the print world. They also need to have a grasp of color theory & typography as well as types of images work best in print vs. digital environments.
Now a days, Graphic design is a great career option for the youngsters & Motion Graphics Designers are most in demand at AI companies, startups, the entertainment industry, marketing firms, creative agencies, e-commerce, automotive industry, advertising industry & digital journalism.