Animation Industry Is Good or Bad?
As we all know that with the growth of digitilization in India, the demand of animators are rising day by day or we can say that demand in this field has really skyrocketed. There is no industry which can run smoothly, effectively or efficiently without the help of animators. That’s the main reason, why more & more people are curious to learn animation. It is a satisfying & lucrative profession & is attracting youngsters in droves towards it. The following are the industries where an animators should be hired as well as they earn an handsome salary too:
- Graphic designer – In this, designer create the designs of brochures, flex, hoardings, pamphlets, visiting cards & many more.
- Web designer – In this, designers creates the websites
- Interior designer
- 2D animator
- 3D animator – In this, he/she creates the model’s skin or surfaces, paints it & then wrap these 2D textures on a digital frame.
- Rigging artist
- Rendering artist
- Lightning artist
- Background artist
- Image editor
- Flash animator – In this they create animation for videos, games, websites, advertising & marketing, etc.
- Advertising & Packaging designer
- Video gaming
- Content developers
Skills required to learn Animation
- Good imagination skills
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Must have an ability to meet the deadlines given by the clients
- Always ready to welcome the new ideas given by the team members
- Must have an unique sense of choosing the colours
For doing animation course, students must have completed their class 12th from any recognised board with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts. In this course, one will be learning about the field of animation & visual effects. The main thing is that for doing animation course, there is no specific age limit, any people of any age can learn animation & make his/her career in this field. The course in animation is all about creating their own imaginative world.