Yes, animation course is related to IT industry. A career in Animation industry is highly lucrative for those who wanted to do something different in his/her lives. Animation courses offer career courses in Graphic designing, Web designing, Interior designing, VFX & Multimedia. In today’s time, the demand of animation courses are rising day by day because after completing the animation course you can open many employment opportunities for yourself in various sectors such as rigging artist, rendering artist, texturing artist, background artist, graphic designer, web designer, interior designer, game developer, lightning artist, image editor, special effect artist, character animator & compositor.
VFX & Multimedia. Types of Animation Courses after 12th
- Certificate in 2D & 3D Animation
- Certificate in VFX
- Diploma in Digital & CG Animation
- BA in Animation & Multimedia
- BA in Digital Film making & Animation
- BA in Animation & Graphic Design
- B.Sc in Animation & VFX
- B.Sc in Animation & Gaming
Skills Required to do Animation Courses
- Good imagination skills
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Must have a good sense of choosing the colors for their images & backgrounds
- Must have a good knowledge of computer & its software
- Must have an ability to meet the deadlines given by the clients
- They know how to interact with the people
Eligibility Criteria for doing Animation Course
Any aspirants who are interested to do animation course, they must have completed his/her class 12th from any recognized board with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts.
It is very true to say that, the scope of animation courses has increased rapidly due to the increase in media house & publishing companies. The duration of animation courses are ranging minimum between 3 months to 1 year. Also, people can earn an handsome salary in an animation industry. For more details related to an animation courses, feel free to contact MR.MANISH @ 9212121496.