How do you become a Graphic Designer?
To become a graphic designer, you have to enroll yourself in any animation institute for doing graphic designing course. As we all know that, graphic designers are the backbone of all companies either it is small scale company or large scale company, that’s the main reason why more & more people wants to do graphic designing. Many companies hire graphic designers to work on various projects such as marketing, advertising, packaging, PR films, manufacturing, publishing, etc. Almost all the field require the help of a graphic designing graduate to excel in their sector. Mainly, graphic design field includes four software:
- Adobe Illustrator – Graphic designers use this software to create vector graphics, illustrations, logos, cartoons, charts, diagrams, graphs & visiting cards.
- Adobe Photoshop – It is the most popular graphic design software which is used by all the artists around the world. In this software, you can recreating, retouching & editing the photos.
- CorelDRAW – It is used for vector graphics editor that offers a wide range of tools which were used for creating professional designs.
- Adobe Indesign – It is a layout application & page design software for creating books, brochures, magazines, posters, print & digital media.
Skills required in Graphic Design Field
If anyone is interested to do graphic designing course, then he/she must have the following skills:
- Pay attention to detail
- Must have a good knowledge of computer & its software
- Knowledge of the fine arts
- Communication & presentation skills
Eligibility criteria for doing Graphic designing course
Any student who have passed class 12th from any recognized board with any stream background either it is science, commerce or arts are eligible for doing graphic designing course.
Types of Graphic design
- Packaging Design- As we all know that, product packaging is everywhere, so, a career in packaging design is rising rapidly.
- Game Design
- Web Design
- Motion Graphics